29 marraskuuta, 2014

Sophie Kinsella: Salaisuuksia ilmassa

Can You Keep a Secret? (2003)
Sophie Kinsella
suom. Ulla Selkälä
WSOY 2008
Pokkari, 432 sivua


BC-kirja
GR: 4/5 tähteä
★★★½

I don't usually read chick-lit, in fact I think this might be the first one I have ever finished. I came across this book and decided to give it a try because most of my books tend to be more on the "serious" side.

I actually quite liked it. Some of the humour appealed to me, probably because it's similar to the one I would use sometimes. Of course there were parts I didn't really care for, especially "that twist", that for me didn't feel right and was maybe too much even in a chick-lit world. But I guess you need conflict somehow. But it didn't annoy me too much which is always a good thing.

Rating the book is difficult because I think this might be one of the better ones within the genre but not that great when it comes to all literature. But it did entertain me enough and that was its job, so I think I pick the higher rating, at least for now.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kommentti ilahduttaa aina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...